Vlerick Business School is an international business school in the heart of Europe. Each year some 500 students enrol for Masters and MBA programmes in our campuses in Brussels, Ghent and Leuven and in Beijing. Over 5000 executives attend our management development programmes. Moreover, Vlerick is one of the few in the world to hold triple accreditation: Equis, AMBA and AASCB. Our rankings confirm our position as top-level European Business school. Our faculty are experts in turning knowledge into action and action into knowledge − a dynamic balance that continually stimulates entrepreneurship and innovation.
To join our Technology and Operations Management Area, we are looking for a (m/f):
ASSISTANT OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
You will join a team of faculty members and researchers, active in Innovation research projects. You will work with our participants at Master, MBA and executive level.
- You have a PhD in the area of Innovation Management; You show evidence of strong research capacity.
- You are able to merge fundamental theoretical knowledge with practical relevance and to build and maintain sustainable relationships with practitioners.
- You show evidence of excellent graduate and executive teaching achievement. Experience with innovative learning approaches is a plus.
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
- A strong business network; synergy between science and practice.
- Sufficient time for research and a strong academic network.
- A working environment in the heart of Europe.
- Attractive financial conditions.
Please send your curriculum vitae, motivation letter and three reference letters via email to: email@example.com
Applications are welcomed until the position is filled.