UCAM (Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia) is seeking to appoint an Assistant Professor of Psychology who will complement our existing strengths in teaching and research in the academic year 2022/2023.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the bachelor curriculum in Psychology in English and Spanish.
- Design and development of teaching materials.
- Advise, direct, and mentor bachelor students.
- Collaboration with faculty and staff to maintain a respectful and positive learning environment.
The successful candidate should possess the following combination of skills and experience:
- Hold a degree in Psychology valid in Spain according to current legislation.
- Hold Research Higher Degree (PhD).
- Experience of supervising and teaching students in an educational environment (1-3 years).
- Experience working or interacting with students and staff from diverse backgrounds in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish - reading, writing and speaking - level C1 or native.
- Excellent communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Identification with mission and vision of UCAM.
- Job Location: Murcia, Spain (100% on Campus).
- Start Date: January 2023.
- Working hours: full-time or part-time.
- Annual gross salary: 23,000.00 € - 25,000.00€.