Who we are:
The Transplantation & Clinical Virology, Department of Biomedicine - Haus Petersplatz, University of Basel, headed by Prof. Hans H. Hirsch, is looking for highly motivated and skilled persons. The positions are available from September 1, 2017.
- You should hold a Master or well documented expertise in Immunology
- You should be dynamic, well organized, flexible, precise and independent
- Communicative skills are essential
- English spoken and written
- A project investigating virus-specific cellular immunity in patients at risk
- Experience in cell culture and immunological techniques (multicolor flow cytometry, ELISpot) is a requisite
- A dependent, competitive research environment and access to patient samples
- A state of the art immunology lab with Fortessa FACS, ELISPOT reader, and laminar flows for tissue culture work, sequencing units, PCR machines, and general lab equipment required for virological research
Applicants should send their CV and a motivation letter by e-mail to: email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only qualified applications will be taken into account.